New year celebration: picture credit to pixabay
People all over the world be it in the East or West, find it necessary to make New year’s resolution at the very end of the year. Why? For the simple reason that an individual decides to change a behavior, to accomplish a personal goal or to improve his or her life.
New year’s resolutions differ from person to person because each one of us is unique. For example an individual may decide to eat healthily, another may want to quit smoking or alcohol and another person can make a promise to help the needy and the list goes on never ending.
Resolution made by a person is unique and personal depending on the person shortcoming during the whole year and the desire to improve it the next year.
Below I want to share my 15 best resolutions where I want to feel good, more efficient, organized and accomplished . I have decided not to break them but to stick to each resolution and make sure that they are for my benefit. These resolutions will definitely contribute to make year 2018 the best year ever.
MY 15 BEST NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE YOU FOR THE COMING YEAR 2018
1. Put God first and above everything in our life. Why? Because we feel secure in His presence! When we pray often, we become bold to face any situations and problems like fear, insecurity and so on will disappear. We will be able to fight any odds in our life! People may abandon us but our God remains faithful!
2.Let us forget the baggages of the past and start the new coming year afresh. Forget the past, the grudges, the enmity. Learn to forgive and let go. Then only will we feel well in our body and soul.
Quote on past:credit to Brainy Quote
3.Eat healthily. Cook our own healthy and nutritious food rather than buying because when we prepare our food, we have control over the salt, oil and so on.
Picture showing preparation of healthy food: credit to pinterest
4.Find time to do exercise to keep fit and healthy.
Picture of a man doing exercise: credit to Pixabay
5.Watch less TV and spend less time on social media like face book because without realizing we lose precious time that could have been spent for something more constructive!
Picture credit to Enchantingquotes.com
6. Avoid procrastination because it will become a bad habit of always putting off or delaying an important task and instead focusing on less urgent, more enjoyable and easier activities instead.
Image: credit to pinterest
7.Make sure you get good sleep at night at least 8 hours. Sleep helps us to concentrate, to stay young, to stay focus and contribute a lot for our wellness!
Picture of man sleeping peacefully: credit to Freepik
8.Choose your friends. Avoid gossipers and negative people. Gossip only leads to trouble.
Quote on people who hurt and gossip: credit to pinterest
9.Be more organized in life.
Organization is “A place for everything and everything in its place” Quote by Benjamin Franklin.
10.Get the habit of decluttering your house
Why? Because ” Clutter is a weight that has built on top of you so gradually, you don’t even realize anymore that it is holding you down” Quote by: Mary Johanson
11. Be more positive to life
Quote on being positive in life: credit to pinterest
12. Lead a debt free life means no stress. Cut your coat according to your cloth.
Image on debt free: credit to Pinterest
13. Be satisfy with whatever you have. It is so sad to see nowadays people are never satisfied with their life and they are always complaining and wanting more and more.
Image credit to Pixabay
14. Help the poor. Make it a duty to feed a hungry person more often. This is an amazing deed one can do and at same time feeling awesome!
Picture of kids living in poverty: credit to Wikimedia commons
15.Save money by spending wisely. Avoid impulsive buying because it leads to clutter!
Saving money quote:picture credit Pinterest
Hope you will love my 15 resolutions to make the coming year 2018 the best year ever. Take a pen and a paper and write yours and stick it to the wall where you will see them often.
A tip: do not write resolution above 20 which might be too cumbersome. Make it realistic where you can implement and follow in your daily life.
I wish you a Happy New Year.
Picture of notebook and pen: credit to Pexels
HAPPY NEW YEAR: picture credit to Pixabay